Providing direct and indirect aid to the Founder (CTO) of the company for various project work. We are a young company and our dynamics are constantly evolving. We are in need of well-facilitated structure and project management, along with discretion of when to pivot or abandon ideas. Some basic duties will include:
- Researching products, vendors, technology, legal information, and other subject matters. Summarize information findings into digestible reports with estimated time per project.
- Balancing multiple calendars, coordinating appointments, scheduling events, answering inbound calls, keeping track of reminders, collaborating on large projects, etc.
- Generate immaculate verbiage in a manner that is both clear/beautiful and real/literal; by email, phone and templating.
- Coordinating shipping and logistical RMA's for various orders, both inbound and outbound.
- Create ready-for-print designs, properly formatted and designed paperwork, and artwork for retail/promos (Corel or Adobe suite preferred).
- Architect and polish standard operating procedures and process guidelines using industry-leading documentation platform - Trainual.
- Recording customer information, job details, expense entries, and general notes into our various software platforms; ConnectWise, RepairShopr, Xero, Jobsoid, Trello, Slack, etc.
With the above stated, our staff is age bracket is approximately 22-32. This is an opportunity for a new position we are exploring, and honestly - it may not work. If it does (and we are more effective, productive, and profitable), obviously this would be a permanent position. However, because of the nature (and unpredictability) of this opportunity, we're weary to onboard long-time experienced project managers or executive assistants. We don't want to waste time, but we also need to test growth opportunites.
MINIMUM EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Clean, attractive and approachable appearance, friendly attitude and patience, and confident/persuasive demeanor and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal/written/interpersonal skills and satisfactory memory, with ability to blindly type at 30+ WPM with good grammar/literacy/accuracy.
- Multi-tasking performance, ability to work in fast paced environment without being distracted.
- Proficiency in using major browsers & apps (Chrome/Safari, Office 2019/365, Slack, Trello, etc).
- Private (and reliable) vehicle, a valid driver’s license, and live within 30 minutes of central Pinellas County.
- Modern smartphone + personal computer, and a real bank account (payroll is paid by direct deposit only).
- Must pass a drug test and background check, not be on medication inhibiting cognitive reasoning, and read this entire job listing twice.
- 1+ years of office administration or executive assistance experience.
- Advanced experience working with Mac OSX and entire Apple software ecosystem (not just iOS!).
- Competence working with our primary systems: RepairShopr, ConnectWise Manage, etc...
- Practical experience working in a self-starting project manager role, for administration.
SCHEDULE AND AVAILABILITY:
- Full-time: Monday-Friday from 9A to approx 3P, sometimes as late as 6P.
- This position may require periodic driving as part of variable appointments and logistics. Any mileage logged is reimbursed on standard payroll.
- Position starts as hourly (based on exp) with 4 weeks of probation. 1099-contractor for probationary period, and W2 employee after.
COMPANY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Top-rated, highly-regarded and well-respected IT service provider in the Bay area, with static work schedule and consistent hours.
- Flexible professional dress-code (solid polo/dress-shirts, etc), YETI/RTIC Cooler spill-proof drinkware for workspace, and Gunnar Optiks digital performance eyewear.
- Company-paid Sam’s Club and Amazon Prime business memberships, Chase bank accounts, and T-Mobile cell service (co-paid / keep your number) ¹
- Company-provided Office 365 E3 subscription for up to 5 computers and personal devices (OneDrive, Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Company-paid meal and snack allowance for break-room, and company-sponsored outings/events quarterly (paintball, go-karting, river trips, golf, etc)
- Discounted E-cig partnership (Lizard Juice) + non-smoking incentive program, YouFit gym/fitness membership, and vehicle service from Hobsin's Auto.
- Co-paid insurance benefits including dental, vision, injury, life, disability ², and PTO (paid time off) begins accruing on your first day employed ³
- Full-amenity break room with refrigerator, microwave, Keurig, TV, Nintendo Switch, dartboard, mini basketball hoop, and Nerf N-Strike Elite 6-shot with ammo (yes, seriously)
[Redeemable at 3 months ¹ / 6 months ² / 12 months ³ employed]