Providing direct and indirect aid to the Founder (CTO) of the company for various project work. We are a young company and our dynamics are constantly evolving. We are in need of well-facilitated structure and project management, along with discretion of when to pivot or abandon ideas. Some basic duties will include:
- Researching products, vendors, technology, legal information, and other subject matters. Summarize information findings into digestible reports with estimated time per project.
- Balancing multiple calendars, coordinating appointments and scheduling events, answering inbound calls, keeping track of reminders, collaborating on large projects.
- Critique and polish immaculate verbiage in a manner that is both clear/beautiful and real/literal; by email, typeform and phone (templating).
- Architect and polish standard operating procedures and process guidelines using O365 Sharepoint.
- Recording customer information, job details, expense entries, and general notes into our various software platforms:, RepairShopr, Xero, Gusto, BirdEye, Jobsoid, Slack, etc.
With the above stated, our staff is age bracket is approximately 22-32. This is an opportunity for a new position we are exploring, and honestly - it may not work. If it does (and we are more effective, productive, and profitable), obviously this would be a permanent position. However, because of the nature (and unpredictability) of this opportunity, we're weary to onboard long-time experienced project managers or executive assistants. We don't want to waste time, but we also need to test growth opportunites.
MINIMUM EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Clean, attractive and approachable appearance, friendly attitude and patience, and confident/persuasive demeanor and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal/written/interpersonal skills and satisfactory memory, with ability to blindly type at 30+ WPM with good grammar/literacy/accuracy.
- Multi-tasking performance, ability to work in fast paced environment without being distracted.
- Proficiency in using major browsers & apps (Chrome/Safari, Office 2019/365, Slack, Trello, etc).
- Private (and reliable) vehicle, a valid driver’s license, and live within 30 minutes of central Pinellas County.
- Modern smartphone + personal computer, and a real bank account (payroll is paid by direct deposit only).
- Must pass a drug test and background check, not be on medication inhibiting cognitive reasoning, and read this entire job listing twice.
- 1+ years of office administration or executive assistance experience.
- Advanced experience working with Mac OSX and entire Apple software ecosystem (not just iOS!).
- Practical experience working in a self-starting project manager role, for administration. Insight to wasteful expenditures welcomed.
- Create ready-for-print designs, properly formatted and designed paperwork, and artwork for retail/promos (Corel or Adobe suite preferred).
SCHEDULE AND AVAILABILITY:
- Full-time: 5 days, one of which will be either Saturday or Sunday.
- Our normal business hours are 9:00a – 6:00p. We are closed on all major holidays.
- 4+ weeks paid hands-on training in-store, ongoing professional skills development
- Personable and friendly team environment + down-to-earth owner.
- Position starts as hourly (based on exp) with 4 weeks of paid training.
- 1099-contractor for 90-day probationary period, and W2 employee after.
COMPANY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Top-rated, highly-regarded and well-respected IT service provider in the Bay area!
- Static work schedule, consistent hours and days off, overtime never mandated; best-effort QoL balance.
- Flexible (un-branded) professional dress-code (solid polo / dress-shirts, short or long sleeve).
- Company-provided E3 Office 365 subscription for 5 devices (OneDrive, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc)
- Co-paid T-Mobile cell service w/ unlimited talk, text, tethering, and LTE internet (keep your number) ¹
- Company-paid Sam’s Club, Amazon Prime business memberships, and Chase bank accounts ¹
- Company-provided Gunnar Optiks digital performance eyewear.
- Company-paid meal and snack allowance for break-room refrigerator.
- Company-provided YETI/RTIC Cooler spill-proof drinkware for workspace.
- Company-sponsored outings/events quarterly (paintball, go-karting, river trips, golf, etc)
- Discounted E-cig partnership (Lizard Juice) + non-smoking incentive program.
- Discounted YouFit gym/fitness membership, and vehicle service from partnering auto centers.
- PTO benefits (paid time off) begins accruing on your first day employed ¹
- Co-paid insurance benefits including dental, vision, injury, life, disability ².
- Full-amenity break room with refrigerator, microwave, Keurig, TV, Nintendo Switch, dartboard, mini basketball hoop, and Nerf N-Strike Elite 6-shot with ammo (yes, seriously).
[Redeemable at 3 months ¹ / 6 months ² employed]